Personal Information We Collect
We may collect the following categories of Personal Information from you when you are using our Services:
- Identity information such as email address, crypto wallet address, IP address and Twitter username.
- Communications that we exchange with you, including when you contact us with questions or feedback, your comments, through social media (including Discord) or otherwise.
- Device information for troubleshooting purposes.
We use Plausible Analytics, an open source analytics tool to track overall trends in the usage of our website. Plausible Analytics collects only aggregated information, which does not allow us to identify any visitor to our website. Read more about Plausible Analytics Data Policy here.
We may also collect your information from third-party sources. For example, we may obtain your Personal Information from third parties such as publicly-available sources and data providers.
How We Use Your Personal Information
- Provide you with our Services.
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Detect and prevent fraud.
- Protect the integrity of our Services.
- Troubleshooting our Services.
- Provide you with customer support.
- Market our products.
- Other business purposes.
How We Share Your Personal Information
- Services Providers: Companies and individuals that provide services on our behalf or help us operate our Services or our business (such as hosting, information technology, customer support, email delivery, marketing, and website analytics).
- Blockchain: The Blockchain is a public record, the transaction records associated with any transactions you make using our Services will be publicly available on the blockchain.
- Authorities and Others: Law enforcement, government authorities and private parties, as we believe in good faith to be necessary or appropriate for the compliance and protection purposes described above.
- Business Transferees: Acquirers and other relevant participants in the business transactions (or negotiations for such transactions) involving a corporate divestiture, merger, consolidation, acquisition, reorganization, sale or other disposition of all or any portion of the business or assets of, or equity interests in Blockvatar (including, in connection with a bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
Other Sites and Services
The Services may contain links to websites, mobile applications, and other online services operated by third parties. In addition, our content may be integrated into web pages or other online services that are not associated with us. These links and integrations are not an endorsement of, or representation that we are affiliated with, any third party. We do not control websites, mobile applications or online services operated by third parties, and we are not responsible for their actions.
The Services is not intended for use by children under 13 years of age. If we have collected Personal Information through our Services from a child under 13 years old without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian as required by law, we will delete it.
If you have any questions, feel free to write us at [email protected].